Located in Boston’s Seaport District, this 17-story, 440,000 square-foot office tower blends innovation and sustainability in a way that allows tenants to enjoy an iconic, flexible environment. Designed and constructed to increase employee productivity and promote collaboration, this Class-A office building offers tenants and visitors a variety of amenities, including a private fitness center and rooftop terrace with sweeping skyline and harbor views.
1 / 5 –121 Seaport, Boston, Massachusetts
2 / 5 –121 Seaport, Boston, Massachusetts
3 / 5 –121 Seaport, Boston, Massachusetts
4 / 5 –121 Seaport, Boston, Massachusetts
5 / 5 –121 Seaport, Boston, Massachusetts
Sustainability fun facts
- This project was constructed from 37 percent recycled materials to lessen its environmental impact from groundbreaking onwards.
- 121 Seaport has a 40,000-gallon cistern that collects and recycles rainwater from the roof to be used as graywater in the building’s restrooms, cutting water consumption by 62 percent throughout the building.
- The building’s elliptical design results in 20 percent energy savings by reducing direct solar exposure.
Awards and certifications
- LEED Platinum certification
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) New England 2019 Citation for Design Excellence award