Skanska in the U.S.
|Skanska USA||Skanska Group|
|2022 revenue||$6.9 Billion USD||$15.9 Billion USD|
|President and CEO||Richard Kennedy||Anders Danielsson|
Skanska in the U.S. is headquartered in New York City with 29 offices around the country. Together with our customers and the collective expertise of our 6,500+ teammates in the U.S. and 28,000+ globally, we create innovative and sustainable solutions that support healthy living beyond our lifetime. Our client base consists of a broad range of sectors, including transportation, power, industrial, water/wastewater, healthcare, education, sports, data centers, government, aviation, life sciences and commercial development.
Skanska is an industry-leading innovator in both safety and project execution, and offers competitive solutions for both traditional and complex assignments to help build a more sustainable future for our customers and communities. Global revenue of parent company Skanska AB, headquartered in Stockholm and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, totaled approximately $15.9 billion in 2022.
- Incorporated in New York since 1971
- World-class construction and development operations
Three business units operate in the U.S.: USA Building, USA Civil and Commercial Development
- Offices in 29 cities across the country
- 6,500+ U.S. employees working everyday
- More than 450 LEED® Accredited Professionals and 200 projects completed that have achieved LEED® certification
- ENR rankings by revenue (2022): 4th largest transportation contractor, 5th largest heavy contractor, 8th largest contractor by U.S. revenue
Our financial strength
- Revenue of $6.9 billion total U.S. revenue in 2022 representing over one third of Skanska’s global revenue
- Strong bonding capacity of $10 billion