This course serves as an elective towards the training requirements for individuals applying for a Site Safety Training Card, required under NYC Local Law 196.
Through instructor-led training with interactive activities, you will be educated in the following course content:
- An introduction to become generally familiar with plans and site safety plans.
- Explain that necessity of using site safety and logistics plans for site safety management.
- Basic ‘blueprint’ reading: In slideshow, describe the various viewing perspectives of drawings.
- Describe and graphically illustrate, both in line drawing and in actual photographic the required components of a Site Safety Plan.
- Communication and Coordination on Multiemployer Worksites.
- Template of Site Safety Plan with Definitions.
- Resources and reference materials
- Question & Answer, Debriefing, Group Discussion
At the conclusion of the course, you will be required to pass a written assessment with 80% or higher, which may be comprised of any of the following evaluation methods: multiple choice, illustrative representation/identification, open ended questions, calculations, or true-false determinations.