Skanska’s commitment to our water and waste water treatment plant (WWTP) owners provides the following advantages:
- A trusted team with the expertise needed to provide proven and innovative technical solutions for all project elements.
- Unmatched performance specifications and construction integration, and delivery experience that optimizes the project budget and ensure critical milestones are met.
- An exceptional community understanding and outreach approach that fosters stakeholder involvement and support for the project.
- A proven collaborative approach that actively engages all municipality functions to ensure that all objectives are met.
Skanska assigns seasoned veterans for key roles to ensure the work is properly planned and executed. Their knowledge of the facility and technology is invaluable, and sets us apart in the industry.
Our knowledge of plant processes and procedures, installed equipment, relationships with plant personnel, knowledge of maintenance schedules, existing SCADA and electrical systems, and an overall understanding of the inner workings of our customers program allows our team to anticipate what owner’s expect. We incorporate that into the overall design plan and construction sequencing.
Our team performs design and construction at a level that is second to none. What sets us apart are the relationships we forge with our customers and their communities and the overall industry in a way that improves the quality of life, and the way business is typically conducted.
Our goal is that our customers not only remember how we designed or built a project, but remember the positive impact we left behind with the community, all while maintaining a focus on:
- Environmental stewardship
- Schedule adherence
Skanska was the first construction firm in the United States to achieve ISO 14001 certification.
- Canals and Channels
- Combined Sewer Overflow Facilities
- Lift Stations
- Membrane-lined impoundments
- Odor-control facilities
- Pump stations
- Solids handling facilities
- Water Treatment Plants
- Wastewater Treatment Plants including:
- Membrane, ultraviolet, and conventional treatment processes
We build what matters
We customize our approach to meet each client’s needs. To learn more, click on the highlighted projects below.