Skanska Supported Research
Here are some examples of how we’ve leveraged the expertise of our preconstruction team to contribute to furthering the industry’s understanding of the cost and impact of green building. If you’d like to learn more about our research, please contact us.
- Santa Monica High Performance Building Study
- Net-Zero and Living Building Challenge Financial Study
- The Greenest Building: Quantifying the Environmental Value of Building Reuse
Advocates for Change
- Paris Solutions & We Are Still In: Like many of our clients, and the communities we do business in, Skanska is committed to achieving the ambitions of the Paris Climate Accord. We have signed the “We Are Still In” Declaration and participate in the Paris Solutions Campaign hosted by the International Living Future Institute.
- Carbon Leadership Forum
- MaterialsCAN: Works to reduce the embodied carbon of building materials and aims to move the industry toward making carbon-storing products the rule, rather than the exception. Skanska brings the contractor’s voice to this Carbon Action Network.