With over 300 professionals out of our Evansville office and our ability to self-perform construction across all disciplines, we have the expertise and resources to deliver your complete project.
Full-wrap Delivery Methods:
- Engineer, Procure, Construct (EPC) – When you need a partner to manage and execute the design, procurement and construction of your project, we have a full-wrap solution utilizing our in-house resources.
- Design-Build – Utilizing our design and construction expertise, we have successfully executed multiple Design-Build projects across the country.
- EPC and Design-Build methods offer:
- Single point of contact
- Price certainty for defined scopes of work
- Good option for customers with more limited resources
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) approach option
- Some customers want to maintain a level of control and communication
- Speed of delivery
- Value-added synergies
Traditional Delivery Methods:
- Construction Management at Risk – Working with you to identify the risks and rewards for your project, our experienced team of construction management personnel will find the most efficient construction solution for each project.
- General Contractor – We are recognized as one of the most trusted and experienced contractors across the country. Our ability to manage projects of all sizes and complexities makes us your preferred partner.
Why Choose Skanska?
- No silos – one common goal
- We design with constructability and maintainability in mind
- Multiple SME’s between design and construction to leverage
- Financial strength/bonding capacity
- We are a self-performing constructor but have the flexibility to subcontract if advantageous
- One Skanska – ability to leverage the larger organization