Stone34 - at the the intersection of Freemont and Wallingford, connecting the Burke Gilman Trail to the new headquarters for Brooks Sports
Stone34 is the pioneering project in Seattle's Deep Green Pilot program, a platform to encourage the use and acceptance of deeper, sustainable development strategies. Brooks chose Stone34 for its new world headquarters to connect to their customers and their community.
Certification: LEED Platinum
• 75% energy less energy than a standard office building
• At least 50% of the rainwater captured will be reused onsite
• Provides and advanced "thermal envelope to allow holding in warm air in winter and cool air in summer
• Active chilled beams will be used to create a quieter, more comfortable heating and cooling system
• The PCM [Phase Change Material] Tank cools the chill water more efficiently than traditional means
• Believing that humans are motivated to reduce their environmental impact, Stone34 features a building management system that informs occupants of their energy usage
For more information visit: www.stonethirtyfour.com
Stone34 is a natural fit in the Fremont and Wallingford communitie in Seattle, two neighborhoods known for their dynamic and diverse personalities, dedication to the environment, and appreciation for innovative ideas.